Sunday, February 4, 2018

Sunday Lately - feeling, dancing, praising

Today is my day to co-host Sunday Lately. The theme for today is Feeling, dancing, and praising. Sunday Lately is a fun group of bloggers sharing their things they love to do.  It is hosted by www.wildandwanderful.com/blo/2018/02/sunday-lately162

Feeling: today I am feeling grateful. Grateful for the ability I have to sew and quilt, and be able to do things for my family. I also use my sewing ability in my job. I am a professional seamstress. I work for a place that I sew trade show and event displays. So, if you are watching the Superbowl today, you will see things that I had a hand in making. Any of the graphics that you see around columns, behind announcers, and such are things I have had a hand in. Likewise if you sell Lularoe or some of the other network marketing groups, more than likely I have worked on those things. I absolutely love it. I am also feeling joy. Joy in the fact that I have an awesome family. A family that enjoys the things I make for them. So, here are a few things I have made.

A t-shirt for the youngest grandson.






Dancing:  I am not a dancer, but I do enjoy getting up and moving to some of my favorite country songs. One of those is the Brooks and Dunns classic "Boot Scootin' Boogie".  I do have a daughter who dances, she enjoys doing Ballroom with her husband.  She did Ballet and Jazz while growing up. I have two granddaughters who really enjoy dancing. 








Praising:  my children for being good parents. My oldest granddaughter just took 4th place at a spelling bee. It was with some other homeschooled kids and it was her first time. I am proud of my children and their spouses. 

As I wrote this post, I can't help but feel thankful for all that I have.   I have lots more posts coming up, both sewing and quilting related. I hope you will follow me  because there will also be tips along the way. 

What has you Feeling, Dancing and praising today? What kinds of things would you like to see on my blog?

1 comment:

  1. Praising today for the good fortune to be in our house in Maine; we haven’t been for a few weeks. Always relaxing.

    ReplyDelete